Keeping your personal information safe is one of our main priorities at 1BAG. Take some time to review our privacy policies so you understand exactly how your information is being used when visiting our site:
- What Personal Customer Information Does This Site Collect?
- What Is The Policy Regarding Cookies?
- How Secure Is My Information On 1BAG?
- Does 1BAG Share Customer Information?
- How Is Comment Section Information Used?
- Terms And Conditions Concerning Customer Comments
- What About Links To Third-Party Websites?
- What Are My Choices?
- What Information May I Access?
- Can Children Use 1BAG?
- Examples Of Information 1Bag Collects
- Conditions Of Use
- Notice And Revisions
This agreement was last modified in October of 2011.
What Personal Customer Information Does 1BAG Collect?
The information we collect from our customers is designed to help personalize the 1BAG shopping experience as much as possible. The types of information we gather is as follows:
- Information You Provide: We store any information entered into 1BAG, as well as any other information you provide by different means. This information may include your name, contact information, payment information, products ordered, and comments. You may choose not to provide certain information, however it may limit your ability to take advantage of all we offer. We use your information to maintain communication with you, customize your shopping experience, and improve our products.
- Email: Emails are part of the 1BAG order process, such as to confirm your order and send updates regarding order status. If you do not want to receive our newsletter, simply click ‘unsubscribe.’
What About Cookies?
“Cookies” are defined as alphanumeric identifiers transferred to your computer’s hard drive via web browser so our systems recognize your browser and provide personalized greetings, shopping cart storage, and similar assistance.
How Secure Is My Information On 1BAG?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. This information is transmitted using industry standard encryption techniques.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by hitting “Logout” on the screen.
Does 1BAG Share Customer Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We are not in the business of selling information to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, or processing credit card payments. We may also occasionally utilize services that remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, and provide customer service. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that 1BAG, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Is Comment Section Information Used?
What About Links To Third-Party Websites?
Our Site includes links to other Websites. This does not mean we endorse these Websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these third-party Websites.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide any personal information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of the many features of our Site such as My Account, and Customer Reviews.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those My Account, Your Wishlist, or Customer Reviews. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
What Information May I Access?
1BAG gives you access to a broad range of information about My Account and your interactions with the Site for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To see examples of information you can access, see below.
Can Children Use 1BAG?
1BAG does not sell products for purchase by children or anyone under the age of 18. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Policy regarding Children’s Use of Site
1BAG will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If 1BAG obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our system.
Prospective users between the ages of 13 and 17 can only use the Site under their parents’ or legal guardian’s supervision. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you, your parent, or your legal guardian may request that we delete any of your personal information in our database and/or opt-out from receiving communications from us. If you wish to do so, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice extends to any and all information about each user which we currently possess or have access to, including the user’s My Account information. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and it is our general policy not to materially change or alter our privacy policies /practices in a manner which would make them less protective of the existing information we have about our customers, without first obtaining the consent of affected customers.
Related Practices and Information
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
- While accessing and/or interacting with our Site, information about you may be collected at various occasions, such as when you search, buy, post, participate in a questionnaire, communicate with customer service, etc. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Site; provide information in My Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; compile a Wishlist; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in our Comment Board or other community features; provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in My Account; and financial information.
We may also automatically receive and collect information about you from other sources, including updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third party fulfillment services, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information from financial service providers or organizations to whom we offer discount coupons; or credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information about you which you may access and/or modify via the Site may include, for example: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, My Account preferences, and address book); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificates); e-mail notification settings (including Delivery notifications, and newsletters); wishlists; and My Account (including your product Reviews).